Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- No state income tax in a tort reform state.
- Easy access to D/FW, this community provides residents with rural living centrally located near large cities.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- This area offers a low cost of living and a very safe community where one can take pleasure in a slower pace of life.
- Epitome of a community physician.
- This ideology has built a loyal patient base that is ready for you to come in and be successful from day one.
- A North Texas critical access hospital in seeking the epitome of a primary care physician.
- Traditional Practice Opportunity.
- The hospital believes that patient care is so much more important than volume.
- Fantastic Benefits Package.
- Convenient access to shopping, art, restaurants, universities as well as large parks, 2 local lakes, and golf courses are just a few of the amenities and recreational options that will please the masses.
- 4 day work week.
- Quality of life position.
- Outstanding Support Staff.
- Enjoy the culture of smaller town living, while at the same time, one can take advantage of all the amenities and activities that the surrounding metropolitan areas afford.
- Flexible Work Structure.
- Voted as one of the top 25 places to retire according to Forbes.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago