Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Must have a New Mexico State License.
- Less than 1-hour form Santa Rosa, NM.
- Completion of 3-year residency in Family Medicine is required.
- Attractive Sign-On Bonus.
- Job Number JO-1805-3550.
- Schedule is Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Structure.
- 2 plus years of practice experience is preferred.
- A group recognized for healthcare excellence is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join their team in providing exceptional care to communities near Santa Rosa, NM.
- Physician: Family Medicine, eastern New Mexico - Perm JOB.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Income & Benefits.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Santa Rosa, NM.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago