Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Fort Worth) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fort Worth, TX.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice that combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- The current physician is looking to retire in the next few years and hand over his busy patient panel.
- The practice provides primary care to patients of all ages, but the majority are adults/geriatrics.
- Outstanding turnkey opportunity for a BC/BE family medicine physician interested in assuming a primary care practice in the Fort Worth area.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago