Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Katy) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Katy is considered the engineer corridor of the Houston metropolitan area.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice that combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Demographic is comprised of well educated working professionals.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Physician will see 20-25 patients/day when fully ramped.
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Katy, TX.
- Practice is located in Katy, TX - 25 miles west of downtown Houston.
- Must comply with Hipaa rules and regulations.
- Outpatient private practice provides the full scope of primary care to patients of all ages.
- Hiring due to growth and community demand.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago