Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · May 26, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Learn Oklahoma's story at the Oklahoma State Capitol and nearby History Center.
- Subspecialty care, hospitals, home health agencies, nursing homes) and the patient's community (e.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team of individuals who collectively take responsibility for the ongoing care of patients.
- Will pull.
- This position is located at Reynolds Army Health Clinic, Acute Care, Fort Sill, OK.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lawton, OK.
- Medical malpractice liability insurance is not required for federal civilian healthcare providers as they are covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (28 United States.
- WHO MAY Apply: United States Citizens A Recruitment or Relocation Bonus May be authorized.
- With Oklahoma City only an hour and a half away, Oklahoma City offers plenty of interesting things to do and boasts big-league attractions, including the OKC Thunder NBA team and a revitalized downtown area starring the Bricktown Entertainment District, Chesapeake Energy Arena and top-notch museums, including the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum and the Oklahoma City Museum of Art.
- Rope up some fun at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum and other Adventure District destinations.
- A recruitment or relocation bonus maybe authorized - A student loan repayment incentive maybe authorized - Accelerated leave accrual may be authorized.
- Who May Apply: United States Citizens.
- Teach and provide consultation to other health care providers as assigned.
- Family, public and private community-based services).
- As a Supervisory Physician (Family Practice), you will: - Provide first contact, continuous, comprehensive primary care for infants, children, youth, and adults according to current standards of care, the patient centered medical home model of care, and Army policy and relevant regulations.
- 1346(b)) while acting within the scope of their employment.
- Patient population: All ages.
- Go kid-friendly at the OKC Zoo, Science Museum Oklahoma, Frontier City and White Water Bay, and escape to the outdoors at the Oklahoma River, Myriad Botanical Gardens and Lake Hefner.
- Coordinate and/or integrate care across all elements of the healthcare system (e.
- Participate in Continuing Medical Education (CME) and quality assurance activities as assigned.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago