Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · May 26, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $280,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent job opening (Big Bend Region) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Community offers excellent educational opportunities.
- Great opportunity to keep all skill sets sharp, increasing marketability as your career progresses.
- Big Bend is an 800,000 acre park with activities centered around their rivers, deserts, and mountains.
- Hospital contracts ER for 24/7 coverage.
- I represent a Family Medicine opportunity in the Big Bend Region of Texas.
- Minimum 280K base annual salary.
- Student loan assistance (numerous programs available).
- Majority outpatient focus- Average 16 patients per day.
- Aggressive, state sponsored retirement plans.
- Employed by locally owned critical access hospital.
- 5 days CME with 3,500 allowance.
- Short drive to Big Bend National Park.
- Obstetrics- Hospital averages 150 deliveries annually.
- Current staff can coach and proctor for OB, C-Sections, and Inpatient.
- 10K relocation assistance.
- Minutes from Big Bend National Park.
- Enjoy small town way of life- Great for young families looking for slower pace lifestyle and practice.
- Texas is ranked a number 1 state to practice- No state income tax, great cost of living, and Tort reform state.
- 20K sign on bonus.
- Inpatient rounding- Average inpatient census between 10-12.
- Student loan assistance.
- 25 Days PTO.
- Strong support staff including 6 Advanced Practice Providers.
- 90 minutes from one of the fastest growing communities in the country (International airport, shopping malls, collegiate sports, and performing arts).
- Primary care team consists of 4 Family Medicine providers.
- Licensing and membership dues included.
- 325K plus annual earnings.
- If the brief description below is of interest.
- Hospital Employed.
- Physicians keep 80 percent of professional collections.
- Outpatient incentive: 20 dollars per encounter over 350 encounters (monthly).
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Elevate Healthcare Consultants.