Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $280,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent job opening (Big Bend Region) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Great opportunity to add/keep all skillsets, increasing marketability as your career progresses.
- 20 dollars per encounter over 350 encounters (monthly, outpatient).
- Community offers excellent educational opportunities.
- Student loan assistance (state and hospital funded options available).
- If the brief description below is of interest.
- Enjoy small town way of life- Great for young families looking for slower pace lifestyle and practice.
- Short drive to Midland/Odessa and Big Bend National Park.
- Current team will proctor incoming provider in OB and Inpatient, if needed.
- Aggressive, state sponsored retirement plans.
- Easy access to Midland and Odessa, metropolitan area of close to 300,000.
- Obstetrics- Hospital averages 150 deliveries annually.
- 5 days CME with 3,500 allowance.
- Employed by locally owned critical access hospital.
- Licensing and membership dues.
- Texas is ranked a number 1 state to practice- No state income tax, great cost of living, and Tort reform state.
- 280K base annual salary.
- Majority outpatient focus- Average 18-25 patients per day.
- 20K sign on bonus.
- 325K plus annual earnings.
- Minutes from Big Bend National Park.
- Big Bend is an 800,000 acre park with activities centered around their rivers, deserts, and mountains.
- I represent a Family Medicine opportunity in the Big Bend Region of Texas.
- Inpatient rounding.
- 10K relocation assistance.
- Hospital Employed.
- Contracted ER for 24/7 coverage.
- 25 Days PTO.
- Primary care team consists of 4 Family Medicine providers and 6 Advanced Practice Providers.
- Student loan assistance.
- 80 percent of professional collections (average additional 40k-50k per year).
- Secondary interests welcome (Sports Medicine, Geriatrics, Dermatology).
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Elevate Healthcare Consultants.