Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · May 26, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Las Cruces) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive starting salary based on training and experience with excellent earning potential.
- This well-established healthcare system has been recognized on both the state and national levels for their service lines and is committed to ensuring patient satisfaction.
- Hospital employed practice with built-in referral network of over ablished primary care service line.
- Predictable Monday-Friday schedule and manageable patient volumes.
- Exceptional benefits package includes: medical, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, medical malpractice insurance in full with tail coverage, retirement, continuing medical education and a $2500 CME allowance.
- New Mexico Metro - Family Medicine Physician/Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity.
- Join a growing hospital dedicated to providing the highest quality care for their patients with passion, knowledge, and purpose.
- 100% outpatient practice with no after-hours.
- 100% Outpatient- No.
- Student Loan Assistance.
- Generous signing bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment directly from the hospital.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Las Cruces, NM.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago