Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · May 26, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Tahlequah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outpatient opportunity - no.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm.
- The overall mission of the Indian Health Service is "to raise the physical, mental, social and spiritual health of American Indians and Alaska natives to the highest level.
- Board certification or eligibility required.
- This is a full time opportunity working 40 hours per week.
- This opportunity requires an active license from any state.
- Please reference job.
- An Indian Health Services facility in Oklahoma is in need of a Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician to begin as soon as possible for a three month assignment with the possibility of extending in Tahlequah, OK.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tahlequah, OK.
This locum job opening was posted
5 weeks ago