Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · May 26, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Baton Rouge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician will be joining 4 other family medicine physicians who are dedicated to meeting and exceeding patient expectations through professionalism, teamwork and a positive attitude.
- Salary is negotiable commensurate upon skill set and experience starting at $240,000.
- Physician will be servicing East Baton Rouge as well as East and West Feliciana Parishes.
- Competitive benefit package which includes medical, dental, retirement plans, flexible spending accounts, long-term disability, tuition reimbursement and 32 days of PTO.
- Average patient volume of 20-25/day.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Awarded the top school district in Louisiana.
- Renovated imaging department with state-of-the-art digital equipment.
- Vista's Permanent Placement Division is representing a thriving primary care facility seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician interested in an outpatient practice.
- Typical schedule will be 4 days/week in the office and 1 day off or to complete records.
- Community is known for its parks, farmer's market, restaurants, historical sites, shopping and much more.
- Awarded top 10 towns to live in for families in America!
- Only 27 minutes to Baton Rouge, Louisiana!
- Join a growing practice affiliated with a large, not-for-profit hospital that is both well-known and financially stable.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago