Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Experience treating worker's compensation cases and providing DOT physicals helpful.
- Malpractice coverage.
- This Urgent Care position offers attractive work/life balance with a three day work week, flexible scheduling, opportunity for additional shifts, and no after hours.
- State controlled substances license (if applicable).
- Bonuses for full-time physicians.
- Licensure reimbursement.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- CME allowance.
- Experience in procedures including suturing and splinting.
- Excel Urgent Care will provide if needed.
- Medical Director and partnership tracts available.
- State medical license.
- Board eligibility or certification.
- Hr shifts/ month 9am-9pm everyday except.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Experience in reading diagnostic studies including x-rays and EKGs.
- DEA license.
- FP, IM/Peds, Emergency medicine residency completion preferably with 2 years clinical experience.
- DOT certification.
- Attractive, competitive salary base.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago