Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Big Spring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a full time opportunity working 40 hours per week.
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm.
- The mission of the hospitals and clinics established and run by the Department of Veterans Affairs is to fulfill the vision of President Lincoln, "To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan.
- Please reference job.
- A Veterans Administration facility in Texas is in need of a Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician to begin as soon as credentialing is complete for a 3 month assignment with the option to extend in the Big Spring area.
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility Required.
- Outpatient clinic and/or Urgent Care.
- This opportunity requires an active license from any state.
- 12 - 15 patients per day average.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Big Spring, TX.
- BLS, Acls, DEA required.
This locum job opening was posted
5 weeks ago