Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification or Eligibility required.
- This opportunity requires an active license from any state.
- BLS and DEA required.
- Please reference job.
- A VA facility in Louisiana is in need of Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician to begin as soon as credentialing is complete for a 6 month assignment with the option to extend in the New Orleans, LA area.
- Monday through Friday 8:00am - 4:30p.
- Outpatient only.
- The mission of the hospitals and clinics established and run by the Department of Veterans Affairs is to fulfill the vision of President Lincoln, "To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan.
- This is a full time opportunity working 40 hours per week.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Orleans, LA.
This locum job opening was posted
6 weeks ago