Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Anahuac) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k.
- Access to the Gulf Coast, Trinity Bay, numerous rivers, and wildlife refuges that offer relaxation, hunting, fishing and great beaches within just a short drive.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Anahuac, Texas is located between Houston and Beaumont just 6-miles south of I-10.
- Anahuac offers quiet country living with direct access to the larger cities (Houston and Beaumont) only 50 miles away.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Anahuac, TX.
- The hospital is a licensed 14 bed acute care hospital, the two clinics are Federally Qualified Health Centers (Fqhc), and the Wellness Center is located adjacent to the hospital.
- Anahuac is an ideal community!
- 2500 CME Allowance.
- We are looking for a candidate who wants to be a part of our community and healthcare team.
- Anahuac offers numerous civic organizations, church affiliations and has enormous volunteer support from local businesses and citizens.
- Compensation Package.
- Our town has an excellent public-school system.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Our client in Anahuac TX is currently seeking a Family Practice physician to join us in our organization.
- This is a traditional Family practice position.
- Preferred candidates will be BE/BC in family medicine and have the ability to become licensed in TX.
- Competitive Salary Plus Bonus Structure.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago