Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The system has been in a hiring mode for the last few years with the total count now at 2/3 of target hires, so we still have more to go!
- Highly regarded Hospital System in Houston seeks Primary Care Physicians for outpatient practice.
- Low cost of living.
- Locations change as needs are met, and new offices come on line, but the current locations are Katy (Internal Medicine), North and Northwest (Family Medicine), Conroe (Family Medicine), Clear Lake (Internal Medicine), Baytown (both Family Med and Internal Med).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Tort reform.
- Positions are all outpatient.
- No state income tax.
- Many school choices.
- Good affordable housing.
- Live in a highly diversified major city and enjoy all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools which make Houston a great place to live and practice.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago