Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Founded in 2001, Prime Healthcare has emerged as one of the largest physician-led health systems in the United States.
- Prime Healthcare is proud to be named one of the "Top 15 Health Systems" by Truven, and our hospitals are consistently among the "Top 100 hospitals" in the country.
- Dallas Medical Center is currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to staff their health clinic in Dallas, TX.
- Dallas Medical Center is a full-service acute care hospital, conveniently located at the northeast corner of Interstate 635 and Webb Chapel in the North Dallas suburb of Farmers Branch.
- Full time: Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- About Prime Healthcare.
- We are also the nation's 5th largest hospital systems and have been named "Fastest Growing Hospital System" in the country by Modern Healthcare.
- Required participation in quality measures and patient satisfaction.
- Knows Medical Spanish.
- Services offered include medical and surgical in-patient stays, outpatient surgery, 24-hour emergency care, diagnostic radiology and laboratory, internal medicine, and family practice.
- Health Insurance: self-funded EPO (HMO) no cost for provider.
- Competitive compensation.
- We stand apart from others by our unique ability to save and transform hospitals.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Relocation reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement (new grads).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Dallas, TX.
- Twelve of the hospitals are members of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, non-profit hospitals.
- Our main campus includes a 155-bed hospital and four medical plazas.
- Production bonus.
- Retirement: 401k.
- Our company includes 45 acute-care hospitals in 14 states.
- CME Allowance.
- Staff primary care physicians typically work M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago