Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Outpatient Only.
- Relocation Allowance.
- No matter what your interest or passion, Denton's friendly atmosphere and sense of community make it the perfect spot.
- Denton's rich history, strong entrepreneurial community, vibrant art and music scene, popular hot spots and array of outdoor recreation (parks, trails, water park, natatorium) landed the city the title of "Number 1 Small Town in America" by Rand McNally and United States Today in 2012.
- At Denton Regional Urgent Care, we know that life doesn't always wait.
- That's why our urgent care center offers Denton families convenient access to expert care right when it is needed.
- Comfortable seeing ages 3 months and up.
- With this, we are seeking BE/BC Family Medicine, Med/Peds or Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team.
- Situated within the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area, the City of Denton offers small-town charm within a short drive of the big city.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Great Work/Life Balance.
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: Pediatric & Adult Care.
- PTO Including Paid Time Off for CME.
- Excellent Compensation.
- No Hospital Rounds or ER.
- Sign-On Bonus.
- Exceptional Urgent Care Opportunity in Denton, TX!
- Quarterly Bonuses.
- Flexible, Reasonable Hours.
- Our knowledgeable and friendly providers and staff are experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of illnesses and injuries and benefit from the support of Medical City Denton (formerly Denton Regional Medical Center), Denton County's only designated trauma center.
- 1st Read on X-Rays.
- Has or willing to obtain Texas State Medical Licensure.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Denton, TX.
- Suturing - Complex Lacerations and Multi-Layer Closures.
- Recognizing that primary care is rapidly moving toward an urgent care model, HCA's clinics allow primary care physicians the flexibility, convenience and work/life balance that an urgent care schedule can offer.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago