Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · May 26, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This position will take account of physical, emotional, and social factors when diagnosing illness and recommending the required treatment.
- Must have a valid Texas medical license.
- Great benefits and eligible for loan repayment (Hpsa score of 17).
- Under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer, this position will provide patients with outpatient care.
- Primary care physician, or a physician with a primary care backgroud or experience, certified by an AMA recognized board in family medicine or board eligible.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in El Paso, TX.
- Must be bi-lingual (English/Spanish).
- Patients may be referred to hospital or specialists for further assessment and possibly for treatment.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago