Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Wellington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Keep 90% of any monies collected for your inpatient work!
- Great benefits, malpractice, student loan assistance and relocation provided.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Wellington, TX.
- 300,000 base salary with potential over $400,000.
- See between 18 to 20 patients a day in the clinic.
- You will be joining a dynamic and passionate group of three providers which includes a board-certified Family Medicine Physician, a Nurse Practitioner and a Physician Assistant.
- Beautiful, new, state-of-the-art 7,000 square foot clinic.
- Emergency room averages 4 patients a day, less than 5% trauma.
- West Texas Family Medicine.
- Critical Access Hospital with a Level IV Emergency Department.
- 300,000 Base Salary Plus.
- An administration that understands that family comes first.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago