Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · May 26, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Albuquerque) is a single-specialty group practice.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- DaVita Medical Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality.
- DaVita Medical Group is one of the nation's leading medical groups and is a national medical group with operations in New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Florida, California and Washington.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- Manage the physician/patient relationship.
- Have the opportunity to use new technology to help you provide the best care possible!
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
- As such, DaVita Medical Group makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide care and support to a wide variety of patients, while achieving the work/life balance you have been looking for!
- DaVita Medical Group will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
- Diagnose illnesses, examine patients, order, perform, interpret diagnostic tests and obtain medical histories.
- Manages the patient care process, by ensuring that a comprehensive patient assessment and plan of care is completed and documented.
- Board Certified, or in the process of obtaining Board Certification.
- Enjoy a traditional Monday - Friday / 8-5 schedule with minimal.
- Fully licensed as a Physician in New Mexico, or in the process of obtaining NM license.
- As a part of our continued growth, we care currently seeking a Family Care Physician to join our team in New Mexico.
- Make a difference in the community you live in and enjoy working with a supportive care team.
- It is an exciting time to join DaVita Medical Group NM as we blaze new trails in coordinated care, setting the new standard in New Mexico for compassionate, cost-effective, high quality healthcare.
- Manage populations of patients, focusing on prevention, wellness, and a holistic approach to patients, including diet, exercise, habits.
- Prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from injury or disease.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago