Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · January 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Albuquerque) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Fully licensed as a Physician in New Mexico, or in the process of obtaining NM license.
- As a part of our continued growth, we care currently seeking a Family Care Physician to join our team in New Mexico.
- DaVita Medical Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Have the opportunity to use new technology to help you provide the best care possible!
- Enjoy a traditional Monday - Friday / 8-5 schedule with minimal.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
- Prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from injury or disease.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide care and support to a wide variety of patients, while achieving the work/life balance you have been looking for!
- DaVita Medical Group is one of the nation's leading medical groups and is a national medical group with operations in New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Florida, California and Washington.
- Manage the physician/patient relationship.
- Diagnose illnesses, examine patients, order, perform, interpret diagnostic tests and obtain medical histories.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
- As such, DaVita Medical Group makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- It is an exciting time to join DaVita Medical Group NM as we blaze new trails in coordinated care, setting the new standard in New Mexico for compassionate, cost-effective, high quality healthcare.
- DaVita Medical Group will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- Board Certified, or in the process of obtaining Board Certification.
- Manages the patient care process, by ensuring that a comprehensive patient assessment and plan of care is completed and documented.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality.
- Make a difference in the community you live in and enjoy working with a supportive care team.
- Manage populations of patients, focusing on prevention, wellness, and a holistic approach to patients, including diet, exercise, habits.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago