Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Albuquerque) is a single-specialty group practice.
- DaVita Medical Group is one of the nation's leading medical groups and is a national medical group with operations in New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Florida, California and Washington.
- DaVita Medical Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide care and support to a wide variety of patients, while achieving the work/life balance you have been looking for!
- Have the opportunity to use new technology to help you provide the best care possible!
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- DaVita Medical Group will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
- Make a difference in the community you live in and enjoy working with a supportive care team.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality.
- As a part of our continued growth, we care currently seeking a Family Care Physician to join our team in New Mexico.
- Fully licensed as a Physician in New Mexico, or in the process of obtaining NM license.
- Board Certified, or in the process of obtaining Board Certification.
- Prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from injury or disease.
- Enjoy a traditional Monday - Friday / 8-5 schedule with minimal.
- It is an exciting time to join DaVita Medical Group NM as we blaze new trails in coordinated care, setting the new standard in New Mexico for compassionate, cost-effective, high quality healthcare.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- Manages the patient care process, by ensuring that a comprehensive patient assessment and plan of care is completed and documented.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- As such, DaVita Medical Group makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Manage populations of patients, focusing on prevention, wellness, and a holistic approach to patients, including diet, exercise, habits.
- Manage the physician/patient relationship.
- Diagnose illnesses, examine patients, order, perform, interpret diagnostic tests and obtain medical histories.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago