Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Albuquerque) is a single-specialty group practice.
- DaVita Medical Group will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- Prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from injury or disease.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide care and support to a wide variety of patients, while achieving the work/life balance you have been looking for!
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
- Board Certified, or in the process of obtaining Board Certification.
- Manages the patient care process, by ensuring that a comprehensive patient assessment and plan of care is completed and documented.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- DaVita Medical Group is one of the nation's leading medical groups and is a national medical group with operations in New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Florida, California and Washington.
- Enjoy a traditional Monday - Friday / 8-5 schedule with minimal.
- It is an exciting time to join DaVita Medical Group NM as we blaze new trails in coordinated care, setting the new standard in New Mexico for compassionate, cost-effective, high quality healthcare.
- DaVita Medical Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Fully licensed as a Physician in New Mexico, or in the process of obtaining NM license.
- Have the opportunity to use new technology to help you provide the best care possible!
- Diagnose illnesses, examine patients, order, perform, interpret diagnostic tests and obtain medical histories.
- Manage populations of patients, focusing on prevention, wellness, and a holistic approach to patients, including diet, exercise, habits.
- As a part of our continued growth, we care currently seeking a Family Care Physician to join our team in New Mexico.
- Manage the physician/patient relationship.
- Make a difference in the community you live in and enjoy working with a supportive care team.
- As such, DaVita Medical Group makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.
The position was first advertised on MedWorking.com in the job section for Family Medicine permanent positions