Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Ochelata) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Be a part of the largest tribally owned and operated healthcare system in the United States.
- Great Benefits.
- Group Term Life, AD& D, LT, and Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- 12 paid annual holidays.
- A new Competitive Compensation package!
- Please submit a current CV to our Director of Health Recruitment, Stephanie Wickliffe.
- And more.
- Eligible site for DEA nad Obndd fee waivers.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance.
- Oklahoma License, Acls, Board Certified highly preferred.
- Matching 401 K Retirement Plan Available (100% employer match for first 5% employee contribution and 50% for n.
- Practice medicine at one of our nine health centers or hospital without the constraints of managed care that has knowledgeable, skilled, and stable staff in a family-friendly environment.
- Focus on your patients and we'll take care of you!
- Be a part of the growth at Cherokee as a full-time primary care physician for the Cooweescoowee Health Center in Ochelata, OK.
- Federal Tort Claims Protection (Federal Malpractice).
- Sick Leave accrued at 4 hours per two-week pay period.
- Work and live in a community that is rich in culture, natural beauty and filled with hometown support.
- Paid Maternity Leave upon one year employment.
- Guaranteed Base Salary + Annual Merit to Base Increase + Quarterly RVU Bonus (based on Mgma data with bonus levels starting at the 25th%).
- CME stipend or reimburse with 40 paid hours.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ochelata, OK.
- Cherokee Nation is a national model for rural healthcare that provides state-of-the art services and facilities through its remarkable financial stewardship.
- In the first 3 years.
- 10,000 Longevity Bonus for every Five Years of consecutive service.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago