Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent job opening (Brownwood) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Work/ Life Balance: M-F | No.
- 25,000 Life Insurance Police Provided at NO Cost.
- Nationally Ranked Public School System.
- 17% Lower Cost-of-Living when Compared to National Average.
- Nearby Prominent Colleges Include TCU, Baylor, UT-Austin, Tarleton State and Howard Payne University.
- Ability to Become CMO in 1-2 years | No.
- All the Fishing and Hunting you can Handle.
- Sign-on Bonus | Relocation Allowance.
- Enjoy Working in an Attractive and Efficiently Designed Clinic.
- H1b and J1 Candidates Considered.
- More Bang for Your Buck!
- Financially Stable and Growing Practice.
- Plenty of Affordable Housing - Median Home Cost is $105,120.
- Low Stress Case Load | No Walk-ins | All Appointments are Scheduled.
- One of Texas' Most Diverse State Parks Nearby.
- Live on one of the State's Best Fresh Water Lakes.
- 100% Outpatient.
- 200,000/ Year for Entry Level Providers.
- Full Student Loan Reimbursement.
- Entry Level Famiy Medicine Providers are Encouraged.
- In-House Lab.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Elevate Healthcare Consultants.