Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent job opening (Hugo) is for a government medical facility.
- Member Napr & AMR.
- Located in southeast Oklahoma Hugo, home to the beautiful Hugo Lake, is a mecca for hunting, fishing, camping and all other outdoor recreation.
- 5 weekdays per week, M-F 8am-4: 30pm.
- Our talented, motivated members of our Choctaw Nation team continue to accelerate business segment leadership, while serving over 200,000 tribal members.
- Hugo city is just minutes from gorgeous Hugo State park.
- Economic Developer James Rayhas has a list full of projects underway to enhance tourism and economic development.
- The natural choice.
- Outstanding Benefits Package.
- Hugo is also winterquarters for two circus groups.
- Loft. 602.
- Blending our rich Native heritage our soaring business enterprise, the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma is the perfect place to start your career!
- We have specialized over the last 25 years in rural, metro, tribal and Indian health services.
- Carson & Barnes & Kelly Miller Circus.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Today there is a tremendous amount of optimism and developmental spirit in Hugo, Oklahoma.
- Our success is directly related to our associate's relentless focus on results, growth, and innovation.
- Provider can work with ANY state license in good standing, no Oklahoma License needed.
- Add to that, unmatched economic incentives and Hugo becomes the only choice.
- Choctaw Nation isn't your typical workplace.
- AIM Consultants is the exclusive Physician and Healthcare Provider recruiter for the State of Oklahoma Tribal and Indian Health Services.
- Starting Salary $200K/YR.
- In addition to abundant and virtually untapped natural resources, Hugo offers both a great place to live and a supportive business environment which equates to higher profits for your operations.
- The Choctaw Nation is creating an inspiring, inclusive and welcoming workplace for all associates.
- We are searching for a Family Practice Physician for Choctaw Nation Health Services Authority.
- That is because at Choctaw Nation you aren't seen as an employee but as a member of a family.
- About The Community.
- Brenda Buck - AIM Consultants.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by AIM Consultants.