Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Albuquerque) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Closed ICU, with 24/7 Intensivist coverage.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Generous Paid Time Off (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday).
- Schedule Flexibility due to 50 plus physicians in group.
- Unit Base Teams with Multidisciplinary Rounding.
- Over Night Differential.
- Epic EMR.
- PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.
- Albuquerque thrives as New Mexico's largest metropolitan center with a population of 900,000.
- It offers gorgeous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters.
- The Presbyterian Medical Group employs more than 700 primary care and specialty providers.
- Albuquerque is considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities with over 300 days of sunshine annually and is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country.
- In facility moonlighting opportunity.
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available.
- Census determined by discharges (equal distribution of overnight admissions).
- Schedule based on hours not on shifts, with ability to bank hours.
- Our integrated healthcare system includes eight hospitals in seven New Mexico communities, a medical group, multispecialty clinics, and a health plan.
- We have been proudly providing care to New Mexicans since 1908.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not for profit organization based in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- CME Allowance.
- 403b Retirement savings program with employer contributions of up to 4% (with matching program) and increases with years of service.
- Rounding Census designed for patient flow and throughput.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago