Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (San Marcos ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates should be able to effectively collaborate with referring physicians, agencies and other professionals to provide optimum care for each patient.
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match.
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution.
- Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- Outpatient Career Opportunity In San Marcos, TX.
- Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing.
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Outpatient Family Medicine.
- Baylor Scott & White Health (Bswh) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States.
- Currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
- With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, Bswh stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations.
- CME reimbursement and paid time off.
- Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a board certified Family Practitioner to lead our new primary care clinic as we expand our Austin area clinic system into San Marcos..
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine.
- Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking a hard-working, team player with a favorable work and/or training history.
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages.
- Shift/Schedule - 40 hours of direct patient contact per week.
- Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- This is an employed position with a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, a comprehensive benefits package and no state income tax.
- Location/Facility - BSW Family Medicine Clinics in San Marcos ( 35 miles from downtown Austin).
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off.
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by JWT - Los Angeles.