Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Johnson City ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking a hard-working, team player with a favorable work and/or training history.
- BSW Johnson City Clinic is in a semi-rural location.
- CME reimbursement and paid time off.
- Candidates should also be able to effectively collaborate with referring physicians, agencies and other professionals to provide optimum care for each patient.
- Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, Bswh stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations.
- Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing.
- Baylor Scott & White Health (Bswh) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States.
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match.
- Candidates should be able to independently administer and interpret routine and special diagnostic test in and expedient and professional manner.
- Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a board certified or board eligible Family Practitioner to join an outstanding primary care program in the beautiful Texas Hill Country outside Austin, Texas.
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off.
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages.
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution.
- This is an employed position with a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, a comprehensive benefits package and no state income tax.
- The Family Medicine physician will provide direct patient care at our BSW Clinic in Johnson City.
- Excellent specialty referral within the Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by JWT - Los Angeles.