Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Coors Healthcare Solutions invites you to explore an excellent employed Family Medicine opportunity with a progressive healthcare organization in Tahoka, Texas (outside Lubbock).
- Enjoy the benefits of big city life in Lubbock without the stress and traffic.
- The communities of Lynn County are safe and an excellent location for raising a family.
- Base compensation range starting at $180K + Additional Large Income Potential for ER $ 350K.
- Employed Physician Opportunity.
- Tahoka, Texas is a growing community in West Texas, only 20 minutes South of Lubbock, Texas - closest city and airport.
- Continue your education at Texas Tech University and Health Sciences Center only thirty minutes away or keep your kids close to home for college.
- The region is full of outdoors activities: fishing, hunting, camping, 5 lakes for boating/water sports, college sports, snow skiing and hiking in the "Little Grand Canyon" at Palo Dura Canyon only 2 hours away.
- Stipend Opportunity.
- Tremendous opportunity to make an impact in a wonderful family environment and excellent earning potential with work/life balance and lot of room for personal and professional growth.
- The ideal candidate would be a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to take on new outpatients in a rural location and assist with ER.
- Our client, a 25- bed, not for profit hospital district is seeking to grow its provider base to match the growth of its community.
- The hospital district has 2 current Family Medicine physicians and 3 Nurse Practitioners.
- Tahoka is 1 hours to Odessa/ Midland, 2 hours to Abilene, 4 hours to Dallas and 4 hours to Ruidoso, NM for summer mountains and winter skiing.
- Full benefits and Retirement Plan.
- You and your family will love West Texas and all it has to offer for an exceptional family environment.
- Full relocation, Outstanding Benefit Package.
- Competitive incentive bonus.
- Tahoka offers affordable living, strong economy based on agriculture & energy and excellent schools - boasting 98% graduation rate.
- West Texans never meet a stranger and wave at everyone as they pass you by on every road including highways.
- Sign on bonus & Student Loan Repayment program - up to $200K.
- This rural hospital district provides excellent quality patient care, supportive Senior Leadership and energetic, loyal staff.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago