Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Brand DescriptionPhysician Services & Development (PS) is the in-house provider recruitment division of Providence St. Joseph Health, its affiliated health systems, and other aligned health systems and medical groups.
- Their children receive high-quality educations, while the whole family enjoys an abundance of art, architecture, natural wonders and myriad festivals.
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Grow your primary care career in a brand new, state-of-the-art facility in iconic New Orleans.
- PS has more than 80 professionals dedicated to recruiting the right provider to the right position.
- City DescriptionNew Orleans is known for Mardi Gras, great jazz, and some of the best restaurants in the country, but that's just the beginning of what this vibrant city has to offer.
- We are excited to help you find your perfect practice!
- The medical center, closely affiliated with the medical schools at Tulane University and Louisiana State University, will be a cornerstone for the region's emerging biosciences industry.
- Facility DescriptionThis beautiful facility opened its doors with the expectation of serving as a model for health care of the future and setting the standard for patient-centered care.
- Like much of the Deep South, residents of New Orleans treasure family and community above all else.
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including a yearly performance bonus.
- Full-time position.
- New Orleans, Louisiana - Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician licensed in any United States state.
- Come to New Orleans and enjoy a healthy work/life balance in a vibrant, cosmopolitan city.
- Once this new facility is fully developed, it will be a level one, 200-bed, 24-hour tertiary care regional referral center, projected to serve 70,000 patients annually.
- Outpatient care only.
- Join a collegial primary care practice supported by a designated team that includes an RN, LPN, and Patient Services Assistant aligned in a successful patient-centered medical home model.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)