Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Family Medicine physician sought to join an employed practice with two other physicians, and two midlevels on the far north side of the metro area near Conroe.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- Tort reform.
- Outpatient with no ER.
- This area is ideal for someone living in the far northern area of Houston like The Woodlands, or Conroe.
- No state income tax.
- Excellent opportunity to join one of Houston's most highly regarded Hospital Systems as an employed primary care provider.
- Low cost of living.
- Practice is busy, and will move into a new office building later this year.
- Many school choices.
- Good affordable housing.
- There are plenty of lakes in the area and ideal for someone that likes the outdoors, but not too far from the city.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago