Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Compensation: Excellent salary with negotiation based on experience.
- Spanish speaking is a plus but not required.
- Join one other IM, 2 Fnpa and several Midlevels.
- This place is just fun.
- Location: Live and Work in Downtown Austin, TX!
- Additional Bonus program based on Encounters.
- But that's just the beginning.
- The clinic also have other mid-levels and advance practitioners on staff.
- Maintaining a high quality of life while becoming a major center for economic growth in Central Texas.
- It has an award-winning park system, school district and is the one of the safest cities with a population of at least 100,000 in the United States.
- Student loan repayments is negotiable.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- Opportunity: Join an established clinic with a reputation for quality in Downtown Austin!
- Relocation and Sign-On bonus is negotiable.
- One of fastest growing cities in the Nation, Austin is known as the Live Music Capital of the World.
- 100% Outpatient with Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm schedule.
- Full benefits package.
- Everyone who visits Austin these days leaves with something great to say.
- Home to unique attractions, world-class museums and beautiful outdoor spaces, Texas' capital city has a soundtrack all its own.
- This small but thriving Downtown is charming in a one-of-a-kind way.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago