Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an immediate opportunity for a civilian Family Medicine Physician supporting Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas.
- Full-time position.
- A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
- Serve a respectable patient population who are appreciative of your services.
- Monday through Friday schedule, 7 AM - 4 PM.
- The Family Medicine Physician will have the following job.
- Family Medicine Residency.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- Relocation and sign on bonus are negotiable.
- Outpatient setting.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in San Antonio, TX.
- Board Certification as a Family Medicine Physician.
- Active state license to practice in any one of the 50 states.
- No nights, weekends or on.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago