Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage.
- Our compensation is productivity based and includes salary.
- Multi-specialty group practice setting.
- Annual physicals and wellness exams.
- Licensed in the State of Texas.
- Preventive medicine.
- Today, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic has more than 400 physicians at over 20 clinic locations in and around Houston practicing in more than 50 medical specialties.
- They also know when to bring in another specialist.
- Board certified or eligible in Family Medicine.
- He envisioned the creation of a premier medical group combining primary care with the highly focused expertise of specialists in many medical fields.
- Join the medical professionals at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, a trusted name in health care.
- This position is located at our Pearland Clinic in Pearland, TX.
- Because family practitioners are trained to treat the whole person, these specialists diagnose and treat the full range of problems people bring to their doctors.
- Flu shots.
- In most cases, a referral from a family doctor is not necessary to schedule an appointment with a Kelsey-Seybold specialist, but the family doctor is an important part of the multispecialty team.
- The family doctor coordinates care with specialty physicians and other members of a patient's care team.
- They are trained to care for all ages, from children age 5 to senior adults.
- Immunizations for children and adults.
- At Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, you will see patients in office from 8am-5pm Monday through Friday.
- Regular weekday hours.
- Graduate of an approved training program in the United States.
- Full nursing/clerical support and Electronic Medical Records.
- That's what Dr. Mavis Kelsey, a fifth-generation Texan, dreamed of more than 60 years ago after returning to Houston from the prestigious Mayo Clinic.
- A comprehensive benefits package is designed to provide a full range of coverage in health and benefits, retirement, continuing medical education, paid time off, medical professional liability, and much more.
- As a physician at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, you will join an organization led by physicians who value the ability to collaborate and share information as a team on behalf of their patients.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- You will be part of a team focused on delivering patient-centered care.
- Family Medicine physicians specialize in caring for the physical, mental and emotional well-being of their patients and their families.
- These doctors choose to practice medicine together in a collaborative group practice rather than in a solo or small group practice.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago