Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Spacious 4,000 sq.
- Easy Access to San Angelo, Lubbock and Wichita Falls.
- Huge Potential for Scopes, Pediatrics and Sports Medicine.
- 400,000(+) Annual Earnings.
- Easy Access to Possum Kingdom Lake.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- Trophy White-Tailed Deer Hunting.
- 15) Days of General and ER Additional Compensation.
- Based on Annual Salary, Productivity Incentive and ER.
- Texas-Family Medicine-Employed.
- Predominantly Outpatient with Minimal Inpatient.
- Clinic with (8) Exam Rooms and Private Office.
- Snow Skiing in Less than 6 Hours.
- University Community within One Hour.
- Salary Guaranteed w/Productivity Incentive Based on Patients Seen.
- Small Town Charm within One Hour from a Large University Community.
- Join Established and Long Tenured Group of (2) Physicians and (1) RNP.
- Please Reference FP-6959.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago