Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Plainview) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Join a dedicated, well-established group of 10 other physicians at Covenant Health Medical Group's Plainview clinic, where you'll enjoy the support of a large group of specialists and a friendly, engaged practice.
- Covenant Medical Group is the largest medical group in the West Texas and Eastern New Mexico region.
- An affiliate of St. Joseph Health, Covenant serves a 62-county area with a population of more than 1 million people.
- Headquartered in Lubbock, Texas, CMG serves a population of 1 million people, employing more than 180 providers in approximately 30 specialties, including 80 advanced practice clinicians.
- One to three years of experience is preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Ideal candidate will have an interest in rural health and investing in a small community.
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package is offered, including a sign-on bonus, living stipend for those still in residency, and relocation allowance.
- Full-time position with desirable Monday - Friday clinic schedule.
- Whether you're here for a visit or a lifetime, you'll find a wealth of opportunity in Plainview.
- Plainview, a friendly West Texas city of nearly 25,000, combines the caring spirit of a small town with the thriving industrial base of a larger city.
- Covenant Health is the most comprehensive healthcare network serving West Texas and Eastern New Mexico.
- Experience all that western Texas has to offer from the charming community of Plainview, just a short drive from Lubbock.
- A Christian ministry, Covenant Health seeks to care for the whole person - body mind and spirit - by striving for sacred encounters and excellent care in every patient interaction.
- Plainview, Texas - Seeking an exemplary Family Medicine with Obstetrics physician.
- With its roots firmly planted in one of the country's most productive agricultural areas, Plainview retains a "can do" frontier spirit.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)