Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Lubbock) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Outpatient care only.
- Facility Description Covenant Medical Group is the largest medical group in the West Texas and Eastern New Mexico region.
- A Christian ministry, Covenant Health seeks to care for the whole person - body mind and spirit - by striving for sacred encounters and excellent care in every patient interaction.
- Home to several universities, including Texas Tech, Lubbock boasts an excellent school system-Lubbock High School has been recognized by Newsweek as one of the top high schools in the United States Brand Description Covenant Health is the most comprehensive healthcare network serving West Texas and Eastern New Mexico.
- Full-time position.
- Headquartered in Lubbock, Texas, CMG serves a population of 1 million people, employing more than 180 providers in approximately 30 specialties, including 80 advanced practice clinicians. City Description Nicknamed "Hub City," Lubbock is the economic, educational, and health care hub of the South Plains of the Texas Panhandle.
- Competitive compensation.
- Lab and Radiology services on site.
- Experienced provider preferred, but new grads are welcome. Join a well-established team with Covenant Medical Group's state-of-the-art Primary Care / Urgent Care clinics.
- With nearly 250,000 residents, Lubbock is a thriving metropolis in the heart of the largest contiguous cotton-growing region in the world.
- An affiliate of St. Joseph Health, Covenant serves a 62-county area with a population of more than 1 million people.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in the friendly and welcoming community of Lubbock.
- Opportunity to teach, if desired.
- Position Descriptionlubbock, Texas - Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician.
- Comprehensive benefits, including signing bonus and relocation allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)