Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Lubbock) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Outpatient care only.
- Covenant Medical Group is the largest medical group in the West Texas and Eastern New Mexico region.
- Lubbock, Texas - Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician.
- Full-time position.
- Lab and Radiology services on site.
- Headquartered in Lubbock, Texas, CMG serves a population of 1 million people, employing more than 180 providers in approximately 30 specialties, including 80 advanced practice clinicians.
- Covenant Health is the most comprehensive healthcare network serving West Texas and Eastern New Mexico.
- A Christian ministry, Covenant Health seeks to care for the whole person - body mind and spirit - by striving for sacred encounters and excellent care in every patient interaction.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in the friendly and welcoming community of Lubbock.
- An affiliate of St. Joseph Health, Covenant serves a 62-county area with a population of more than 1 million people.
- Experienced provider preferred, but new grads are welcome. Join a well-established team with Covenant Medical Group's state-of-the-art Primary Care / Urgent Care clinics.
- With nearly 250,000 residents, Lubbock is a thriving metropolis in the heart of the largest contiguous cotton-growing region in the world.
- Home to several universities, including Texas Tech, Lubbock boasts an excellent school system-Lubbock High School has been recognized by Newsweek as one of the top high schools in the United States.
- Nicknamed "Hub City," Lubbock is the economic, educational, and health care hub of the South Plains of the Texas Panhandle.
- Opportunity to teach, if desired.
- Comprehensive benefits, including signing bonus and relocation allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)