Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · May 26, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Albuquerque) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1 Reports to assigned facility at designated hour to examine referred patients.
- 20 Must maintain privileges as a member of the CCS Medical Staff Organization.
- 15 Reports any doubts or questions regarding the lack of appropriate referrals, nursing or medical intervention necessary for the realization of established patient goals to the Medical Director for disposition.
- 16 Utilizes Universal or Standard Precautions at all times.
- 24 Must be alert at all times.
- Current licensure as a Physician within the state.
- 27 Perform other duties as assigned.
- 26 Post orders, if applicable, per site contract.
- Provides required documentation of services to the Site Medical Director or designee in order to monitor provision of clinical services.
- 7 Ensures all verbal or telephone orders are countersigned within one business day, if possible.
- 14 Supervises care given by other professional or non-professional personnel providing instructions as needed.
- 9 Makes pertinent observations and draws logical conclusions, which validate need for non-formulary drug, which is recorded on non-formulary form and submitted to the Medical Director for approval.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Medical school graduate.
- 10 Utilizes available in-house resource personnel for treatment or resolution of identified problems before utilizing off-site referral, if possible.
- 18 Keeps patient information confidential and respects patients&.x2019.
- Experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Public Health preferred (Board Certification).
- Current DEA number.
- 5 Ensures progress note documentation is in Soap format, problem oriented, corresponds to the therapeutic order and is dated, timed and legible.
- 25 Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous basis.
- Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- 12 Demonstrates proper technique for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and related drug therapy.
- CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer.
- 8 Adheres to the established formulary for therapeutic regimens before utilizing non-formulary procedures.
- Application URL:.
- 22 Must be able.
- 19 Provides input into facility mandatory committees such as P and Medical Audit Committee as requested by DON and H.S.A.
- 17 Prescribes a planned regimen of total patient care, which is adequate, problem-oriented and appropriate to the needs of the patient.
- 6 Responds to a code or health emergency within standard guidelines.
- 3 Review and countersigns therapeutic orders and corresponding progress notes of inmtes seen by the P.A./Arnp, if applicable, ensuring they are appropriate and effective.
- 11 Provides emergency treatment on-site and responds appropriately in urgent or emergency situations.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
- 4 Visits the infirmary daily when on-site and records encounters in the patient's progress notes, as applicable.
- 23 Must be able.
- 2 Conducts on-site sick.
- Rights to privacy in accordance with accepted confidentiality practices for incarcerated individuals.
- Notifies the Medical Director and H.S.A. regarding changes in schedule coverage.
- Our Physician is one who provides a full range of medical services for inmates.
- Assists in arrangements for coverage of medical services if unavailable for an extended period of time.
- 13 Supports standards of medical care through adherence to existing policies and procedures for: admission to the infirmary (when available), transfer to emergency room and utilization review process for specialty consultant referrals.
- 21 Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago