Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lawrenceville) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Offering competitive compensation and benefits, including a partnership track after 1 year.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
- State licensure and board certification is required.
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills.
- Joining a well-respected Family Physician and 2 Nurse Practitioners.
- Located in Lawrenceville, GA, just 30 miles NE of downtown Atlanta.
- Privia Medical Group is a multispecialty practice, with a large number of primary care physicians and medical specialists that manage patients with high cost chronic disease.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice that combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lawrenceville, TX.
- The practice provides the full spectrum of primary care to patients of all ages, newborns to geriatrics.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago