Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Katy) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Practice provides full scope of primary care, including women's health.
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Katy, TX.
- Privia Medical Group is a multispecialty practice, with a large number of primary care physicians and medical specialists that manage patients with high cost chronic disease.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
- Hiring due to community growth.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice, combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Provider will see 20-25 patients/day when fully ramped.
- Well-educated, working professionals.
- Engineer corridor of Houston.
- Located in Katy, TX, 30 miles west of Houston.
- Outpatient private practice.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Katy community is upper-middle class.
- Avg household income is $90K.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago