Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent family medicine job (Tahoka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- West Texans never meet a stranger and wave at everyone as they pass you by on every road including highways.
- The communities of Lynn County are safe and an excellent location for raising a family.
- Tahoka, Texas is a growing community in West Texas, only 20 minutes South of Lubbock, Texas - closest city and airport.
- Coors Healthcare Solutions is a premier Executive & Physician Search, Interim Management Placement and Physician Alignment services firm.
- Tahoka is 1 hours to Odessa/ Midland, 2 hours to Abilene, 4 hours to Dallas and 4 hours to Ruidoso, NM for summer mountains and winter skiing.
- Full relocation, Outstanding Benefit Package.
- Coors' experienced and diverse team, with over 80 years combined healthcare knowledge, is known for delivering results, unmatched customer service and the ability to understand our client's needs and culture to create tailored solutions that address their unique challenges in an evolving healthcare environment.
- Tremendous opportunity to make an impact in a wonderful family environment and excellent earning potential with work/life balance and lot of room for personal and professional growth.
- The region is full of outdoors activities: fishing, hunting, camping, 5 lakes for boating/water sports, college sports, snow skiing and hiking in the "Little Grand Canyon" at Palo Dura Canyon only 2 hours away.
- The ideal candidate would be a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to take on new outpatients in a rural location and assist with ER. This rural hospital district provides excellent quality patient care, supportive Senior Leadership and energetic, loyal staff.
- Tahoka offers affordable living, strong economy based on agriculture & energy and excellent schools - boasting 98% graduation rate.
- Full benefits and Retirement Plan.
- Our client, a 25- bed, not for profit hospital district is seeking to grow its provider base to match the growth of its community.
- Enjoy the benefits of big city life in Lubbock without the stress and traffic.
- We are Healthcare Recruiters, Clinical Integrators and Nursing & Physician Specialists.
- Coors Healthcare Solutions invites you to explore an excellent employed Family Medicine opportunity with a progressive healthcare organization in Tahoka, Texas (outside Lubbock).
- Competitive incentive bonus.
- Employed Physician Opportunity.
- Sign on bonus & Student Loan Repayment program - up to $200K.
- We have been linking exceptional leaders and physicians with exceptional opportunities for over 15 years exclusively for healthcare clients.
- Continue your education at Texas Tech University and Health Sciences Center only thirty minutes away or keep your kids close to home for college.
- Base compensation range starting at $180K + Additional Large Income Potential for ER $ 350K.
- As a boutique firm, we offer a concierge level of personal service to both our clients and candidates.
- You and your family will love West Texas and all it has to offer for an exceptional family environment.
- Stipend Opportunity.
- Let us ease your transition in leadership or to a new position.
- The hospital district has 2 current Family Medicine physicians and 3 Nurse Practitioners.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Coors Healthcare Solutions .