Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Monday through Friday work week.
- Exciting nightlife, world renown eateries and dining options, combined with a welcoming atmosphere, make this one of the best areas to live and work in the state of Texas.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- CME allowance and great PTO program as well!
- Geriatric patient population with 15-20 patients a day!
- Opportunity: Outpatient-only opening for providers.
- Facility: Employed opportunity through a respected and flourishing multi-specialty group that operates in the area.
- Location: Welcome to San Antonio, TX!
- Compensation: $230,000 base salary with sign on and relocation options.
- Spanish Speaking is required.
- A booming metropolitan area boasting over 1 million people, you will never have a shortage of things to do in this growing and highly desired metropolitan Texas city.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago