Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Dumas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Moore County Hospital District.
- 47 Bed Short Term Acute Care hospital.
- Every Time.
- 24 hour shifts available 8-8 with 24/7 FNP coverage 10-10.
- HospitalMD is guided by a strong principle: "Delivering Excellence.
- Know a colleague that may be interested?
- Located just 45 miles North of Amarillo and less than an hour from the New Mexico and Oklahoma state line.
- About HospitalMD.
- That's why our leadership and vision are unlike any in the nation today.
- About Dumas, TX.
- A "hybrid" practice involves a physician and a Nurse Practioner, each with Emergency Medicine and Hospitalist credentials, each working a 24 hour shift together, jointly managing acute inpatient and EM patients during each shift.
- All work for HospitalMD providers is on an Independent Contract Status and we provide Malpractice Coverage.
- We are excited about you joining the HospitalMD family to enjoy a medical practice you have always envisioned.
- Be paid every hour for both your EM and HM credentials.
- We keep the focus on your needs while you keep your focus on your patients.
- Lab, FM, IM, GS, Orthopedics, OB/GYN, Peds, Rehab, Home Health, Hospice and Wound Care.
- Dumas is know for its outstanding healthcare services and strong fiscal health.
- BC/BE with ED or HM experience with current Atls, Acls, and Pals.
- Very Competitive pay.
- Dumas is centrally located between Denver, CO and Dallas, TX.
- HealthStream and UpToDate membership with access to online CMEs and more!
- 3rd Year Residents allowed to moonlight.
- Documentation system: MediTech.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Dumas, TX.
- Daily Inpatient Encounter Census:5 average.
- HospitalMD can offer Income and shift Guarantees because we believe in a Work/Life Balance for Physicians.
- " It's not just a catchphrase for us.
- 8,500 Annual ED volume.
- Together, let's Deliver Excellence.
- HospitalMD has worked with providers since 2004, providing excellent patient care while restoring and improving financial viability.
- It defines everything we do.
- Specialty services includes: 24 hr Radiology (CT, MRI, CTA), 24 hr.
- Level IV trauma.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago