Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the area's leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient Outpatient Urgent and Primary care.
- We are extended spectrum family practice and see a variety of patients from 3-months and up including general and urgent care.
- Competitive base pay.
- All business administration, human resources and marketing are handled by the CareNow Corporate Office, so physicians can focus on patient care, not paperwork.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Austin, TX.
- We are a physician-driven company offering full time and part time opportunities that fit your career goals and your life.
- Comprehensive benefits including Health Benefits, PTO accrual, 401K match, CME, License and CME allowance, & Malpractice Coverage for full-time employees.
- Flexible and reasonable hours for a great work/life balance.
- Together, we champion the practice of medicine for a healthier world.
- We currently have 4 clinic locations throughout Austin, Cedar Park, and Hutto.
- No hospital rounds, patient.
- Sign-on and quarterly bonuses for full-time positions.
- We plan to have more within the market and are currently interviewing to place physicians for our 2018 clinics.
- We are looking for Full-Time physicians to work in the Austin Market for our future clinics opening in 2018.
- Enjoy the benefits of working in your own center without the administrative headaches.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago