Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Monday through Friday schedule, 7am - 4pm.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
- A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
- No nights, weekends, or on.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in San Antonio, TX.
- Board Certification as a Family Medicine Physician.
- Relocation and sign-on bonus can be negotiated.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an immediate opportunity for a civilian Family Medicine Physician supporting Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas.
- Respectable patient population appreciative of your services.
- Full-time hours.
- Family Medicine Residency.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Active state license to practice in any one of the 50 states.
- Outpatient setting.
- The Family Medicine Physician will have the following job.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago