Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Potential for bonuses based on patient encounters with full benefits.
- Facility/Opportunity: Network of Federally Qualified Health Centers whose integrated health care system provides accessible services of superior quality to the undeserved communities of San Antonio, Texas This organization is seeking a Family Medicine physician for a 100% Outpatient opportunity with a Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm schedule.
- Student loan repayment options through Nhsc and will sponsor H1b and J1 visas!
- Compensation: Very strong compensation depending on experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Texas.
- Whether you're looking for a relaxing vacation like experience, a night out or a romantic weekend, a legendary experience awaits.
- There are 2 nurse practitioners and 2 physician assistants with the clinics along with Medical Assistants and LVNs.
- Enjoy the 7th largest city in the United States!
- The physician will work 3 days at the clinic for the homeless while the other 2 days a week will be spent at another location within San Antonio.
- Location: San Antonio!
- Physicians will rotate every 5th Saturday, but the Saturday shift counts as one of the 5 working days, so the following Monday, the physician would have off.
- Take a journey through the amazing culture, natural beauty and wide range of activities you'll find in San Antonio.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago