Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Other assignments as assigned which may include clinic lab directorship, mid-level provider supervision and those specific to the state New Mexico.
- NextCare Urgent Care, originally founded in 1993, was established to offer an alternative to overcrowded emergency rooms and offer patients a more pleasant experience when seeking urgent medical care.
- Current D.E.A. and Control Substance certification.
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits.
- Comprehensive 401k retirement plan.
- Support of on-boarding and in-service training of new and existing providers.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
- Recruitment and retention of all provider staff.
- BLS Certification.
- Provide professional services as a licensed Medical Provider.
- 3-5 Years of Leadership Background or Extensive Physician Experience in Lieu Of.
- Competitive Compensation (hourly rate plus a clinical management stipend).
- NextCare Urgent Care started with 1 clinic in Arizona 23 years ago and has grown to more than 130+ clinics in 10 states making it one of the largest privately owned urgent care providers nationwide.
- Work collaboratively with clinic managers and NextCare's provider scheduler to assure 100% coverage of shifts for assigned clinics.
- Professional liability coverage.
- With this growth, we are in need of a strong Physician Leader.
- An Understanding of the New Mexico Community.
- Board Eligible/ Certification.
- Quality oversight and in-service support to assigned providers and clinic staff.
- NextCare Urgent Care is pleased announce we have expanded into the state of New Mexico about 2 years ago and now have 5 clinics in the Albuquerque area.
- Current New Mexico medical licensure.
- We are looking for a Physician (MD) with Urgent Care, Family Practice or Emergency Medicine experience to act as the Area/Site Medical Director.
- Short Term Disability.
- Ample PTO and CME Reimbursement.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago