Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Muskogee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The center is appropriately named Three Rivers as the Arkansas, Verdigris and Grand Rivers all meet in Muskogee.
- Over 100,000 square feet in three stories.
- We are currently seeking a regular full-time Family Medicine physician to come join our team at Three Rivers Health Center in Muskogee, OK.
- Please submit a current CV to Director of Health Recruitment, Stephanie Wickliffe.
- The building itself faces to the east which is a symbol of new beginnings, renewal, strength and health in Cherokee Culture.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Muskogee, OK.
- Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- The Three Rivers Health Center is the result of a Joint Venture Program with the Indian Health Service and opened its doors to patients in February 2008.
- Three Rivers is the largest health center in Cherokee Nation, and is often mistaken for a hospital due to its overwhelming size.
- We offer: 11 paid holidays, 160 hours of annual leave, matching 401k, affordable health insurance, Nhsc & IHS loan repayment and much more!
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago