Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Crystal City, TX.
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus.
- Competitive Salary.
- Provide preventive and primary high-quality comprehensive medical care and services for patients in a community health setting.
- Staff physician must be able to treat patients from a diversity of social and ethnic backgrounds and to work creatively as a member of a health oriented team for the healing and betterment of the center's patients.
- Licensed in the State of Texas, as well as current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public Safety (DPS) registrations for the purpose of writing prescriptions and current Basic Life Support Certification for Healthcare providers.
- We are currently seeking an individual to fill the position of Family Medicine Physician.
- Federal Loan Repayment.
- Excellent Benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago