Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Anahuac) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Open to New Grads.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Anahuac, TX.
- 340B pharmacy programs, federally funded sliding scale programs and we have a professional and a courteous staff of approximately 30 individuals.
- Annual Base Salary - $209,000 to $227,000 - depending on experience [Negotiable].
- We are situated on Trinity Bay, with direct access to the Gulf of Mexico.
- It truly is an ideal community!
- We have been providing the highest quality medical care to our community for over 64 years.
- In 2015, the average Family Practice physician had a gross wage of $265,935!
- Office Space, Personnel and Equipment Supplied.
- We are a well-diversified clinic with a full array of services including Clia Laboratory.
- Total Yearly Compensation: $265,000 on average for our Family Practice Physicians.
- Our community is located just 50 miles from both Houston and Beaumont, offering quiet country living with direct access to metropolitan areas.
- Up to $ 2,500 for licensure renewals and reasonable CME expenses per year.
- Annual Leave - Total of 36 Paid Time Off (PTO) days for vacation, sick, holiday and CME days.
- Our town has an excellent public school system and numerous civic organizations, church affiliations and has enormous volunteer support from local businesses and citizens.
- Professional Liability Insurance at $200,000/$600,000 with Federal Tort Wrap Around.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance for physician and immediate family.
- Other healthcare services are immediately available at the hospital, such as 24 hour radiology, 24 hour lab, therapy, and other services.
- Our facility is seeking a dynamic physician to join our provider-based Fqhc's and become a part of our community and team.
- Numerous rivers and wildlife refuges offer relaxation, hunting, fishing and great beaches within just a short drive.
- Incentive Plan - Additional Compensation based on multiple criteria including number of clinic visits, ER coverage, and inpatient collections.
- We are looking to add additional Family Practice Physician to keep up with the growth and population demands of our community.
- Our hometown hospital is family oriented with an emphasis on quality care.
- Participation in corporation's Retirement Plan.
- Our Physicians and Physician Assistants see a variety of patients from babies through geriatrics, including some nursing home patients.
- Full Time Employment.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago