Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lewisville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You accept consults when you are available.
- Teladoc clinicians incorporate telehealth into their practices as a way to help more patients' access affordable, quality care and as a convenient way to increase income without additional overhead expenses.
- We currently have positions available for Physicians in every state that are Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- Teladoc Physicians, P.A. engages physicians to conduct consultations via telephone and video with our nationwide membership base.
- Teladoc is the first and largest telehealth provider in the United States and the first telehealth company to be Ncqa-certified.
- Teladoc provides its members with 24/7/365 access to board certified physicians through phone or secure online video consults.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lewisville, TX.
- Cold & Flu Symptoms Bronchitis Allergies.
- Send an updated CV along with the best time to contact you.
- With over 12 million+ members/patients, Teladoc allows you to make a difference while earning supplemental income.
- Ear infections Sinus problems & more.
- You are not obligated to clock in/out or meet a minimum number of consultations.
- In addition, Teladoc offers free medical malpractice insurance including tail coverage at 100%-1 to three (max) million.
- Poison ivy Pink eye Urinary tract infections.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago