Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Orleans, LA.
- New Orleans ( ).
- New Orleans has so much to offer and caters to every visitor and resident.
- Voluntary Products for Supplemental Life and Spousal Life Insurance, Critical Illness Care, Group Accident, Whole Life, Hospital Indemnity, and Identify Theft Protection.
- Avery C. Alexander Academic Research Hospital, is a $1 billion, state-of-the-art medical center in the heart of America's most unique city.
- We are seeking board certified/board eligible Primary Care Physicians who are just as passionate as we are about providing the best medical care in the safest environment.
- Group term life insurance equal to 3 times your annual base salary.
- Competitive compensation package with a range of $149,225-$288,604.
- University Medical Center New Orleans (Umcno), home to the Rev.
- So, if you are looking for a practice that provides a balance between quality of life and quality of practice, do not let this opportunity pass you by.
- Whether you're a seasoned healthcare professional or just starting out, a career at UMC places you at the center of a dynamic community of providers, learners and staff with a singular focus on patient-centric care.
- Hospital-Employed with a gratis appointment with one of our academic partners.
- With our academic partners, including Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Tulane University School of Medicine and other academic institutions, we are training the next generation of healthcare providers and leading research to find tomorrow's cures and treatments.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
- Outstanding Opportunity for Primary Care Physicians to work in the heart of the most authentic city: New Orleans at the newest state-of-the-art facility in the South.
- Employer paid Long Term Disability, with an optional voluntary buy up plan.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with an array of choices and premiums and Flexible/Health Spending Accounts.
- Take a bike ride along the Mississippi River, be entertained by a street performer or stroll through time as you take in the stories behind one of our many historical attractions.
- Non-accrued leave in the form of vacation and holiday time.
- We offer a state-of-the-art facility with breakthrough technology, and professionals committed to helping our community become healthier.
- Employer paid Short Term Disability Coverage, covered at 100% with no elimination period.
- The academic medical center for Lcmc Health, a Louisiana-based, not-for-profit health system, Umcno is the ultimate expression of a 280-year legacy of serving the people of the region and state.
- From having expert primary care, a wide variety of specialty care and the region's only Level 1 Trauma Center, Umcno offers the state's widest breadth of healthcare services and fills a role that no other hospital in the area can.
- So whether you're a sports fan, history buff, outdoor adventurer, aspiring chef or music lover, there's an attraction in New Orleans to suit your every need.
- New Orleans is the most authentic, walkable, historic, soulful destination in America, with a rich history that reads like a fantastic novel and the flavor of an old European capital.
- 403b with both an employer non-matching and matching contribution and a 457 plan to help you save toward retirement.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago