Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral.
- List is just too long.
- Housing=bigger for less $$! Diverse community from all over the United States Excellent public and top notch private schools are just $7,000/yr!
- Join a highly respected physician owned and managed health system!
- 1180 Satellite Blvd.
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity or have any questions.
- Robust Patient Base: it is no wonder that primary care physicians have full practices seeing exceedingly high private pay within a year or less and earn take home incomes of $275,000-$300,000+ by providing "quality first" medicine within a patient focused team.
- Multiple practice locations in urban, suburban, and semi-rural areas which are close to a nearly 1 million population southern metropolitan city, Entertainment, More than 400 annual festivals, countless events, and attractions, Sports-professional sports, deep sea fishing.
- Director of Recruiting.
- Suwanee, GA 30024.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Our team has personally met with senior management, toured the communities and health system.
- Robust benefits including retirement, short and long term disability, medical and dental, time off and work life balances.
- H1B Visa candidates considered.
- Need 8-10 Primary Care physicians due to dramatic growth.
- Craig Harris.
- Suite 200.
- Board certified or eligible (if 2 years out of residency) in Internal Medicine or Family Practice considered.
- International Airport with direct flights!
- The list goes on.
- Outpatient only (Mon-Fri) 9a-5p.
- Get up to 300,000 per year base plus bonus for outpatient IM or FP in Louisiana.
- We know the situation thoroughly and can speak with 1st hand knowledge.
- Any need will easily be met.
- Location, Location, Location: Warm enough to enjoy everything year-round.
- Any state license considered for Permanent opportunity.
- Bottom line is perfect choice for families, foodies, nature/art lovers, and golfers.
This perm job opening was posted
by Harris Medical Associates.